- I’m originally from Corvalis, Oregon.
- Jesus saved me at the age of six in a sweaty Sunday night service at a small Assemblies of God church in northern California.
- Because my dad was in the military, I grew up in Oregon, California, and South Dakota.
- I moved to Chicago in the fall of 1999 to attend college.
- I met my wife Tami in 2001 when we were working at Starbucks together. We married in 2005 and now have three kids - Ava, Ryder, and Lincoln - and a dog named Wicket (obviously named after the most famous Ewok from "Return of the Jedi").
- In 2009, we planted Redemption Bible Church with a handful of friends where I served as Lead Pastor for seven years.
- In March of 2016, we packed up and moved to Hickory, NC where I became the Senior Pastor of Hickory Harvest Bible Chapel. We're a diverse bunch doing our best to make as many disciples of Jesus as possible in our region.
This blog is a place for me to share out of what God’s doing in my life and ministry. Below you’ll find a few other ways for us to connect, as well as a few of my favorite posts so far.
I hope you find it helpful and I’d love to hear what you think. Thanks again for stopping by.
For the sake of His name,
Follow me on Twitter.
Friend me on Facebook.
Follow me on Instagram.
Follow me on Soundcloud.
If you're new to my blog here are 5 of my favorite posts...
- 6 Ways To Serve Your Pastor's Wife On Sunday
- 5 Hats A Pastor Wears
- 3 Keys To A Daily Time In God's Word
- 5 Church Planting Challenges
- 3 Reasons I Manuscript