- Amazing day of worship with Redemption yesterday. It was our highest attended worship gathering to date with 257 people! We also announced that we'll be moving to Prospect High School beginning Sunday February 5. Can't wait to begin the next chapter!
- Enjoyed our Newcomer's Lunch yesterday with another 20+ people new to Redemption in the last couple of months.
- God continues to provide for Redemption in incredible ways. In the last week He's provided new offices and a new venue for our worship gatherings, both of which are better than anything we've had before.
- Last week I was praying and asking God to send a violinist to join our worship arts team. Directly after the 9am service yesterday a girl walked up to me and said, "I play violin with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and I was wondering if I could ever play here?" AMAZING!
- We have some people on our team volunteering an insane number of hours right now, insuring we're ready for our transition back to being mobile. Unbelievably thankful for all the people who give so much of their time in service to Jesus at Redemption.
- Not sure if you've seen this, but our friends at Mars Hill Church in Seattle had their new website go live on Saturday and it's pretty sick.
- Really excited to be in St.Louis tomorrow speaking at the Acts 29 Midwest Quarterly on "Creating a Team Culture in Chaos." I'm humbled to serve and praying what I have to say will be helpful.
So much going on and coming up in the next two weeks! Gonna be a crazy ride...